Our Date of 1/7/2012 has been postponed. Make up date TBA. Got call from forest service today and this week they are in review process of re-opening the road. They are also considering re-opening the dirt road closure. Tried to get permission to go on Strawberry but was told not unless they resend the closure (won't happen by sat) and that my request for permission could not be processed by then.
Iron mountain Road Patrol/ Cancelled
- Guest former userGuest former user
Tom SubscriberTom SubscriberI'll continue to do some work on my rig then ... waiting for winter to arrive with some SNOW! 😤
=====If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading -- Lao Tzu- Guest former userGuest former user
Got a call from the Forest Service today. There are going to keep Iron mountain Road closed because of ice, above 6000' it is not melting. Was also told the dirt road closure is going to remain in effect.
BKGM Jeepers President Joined: June 2003BKGM Jeepers President Joined: June 2003Thanks Joe for following up!
Kathleen and Brad
Tom SubscriberTom SubscriberThanks, Joe ... I guess that makes sense as opposed to "Is it open? Is it closed?"
=====If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading -- Lao Tzu
Sign in to post here.
