Don't Forget, meetings have moved to our new location @ Mark and Monica's Family Pizza, 4751 Manzanita Ave., Carmichael, CA 95608!
Forum
January 15, 2009
3:55 pm
3:55 pm
Guest
Guest
Guest
The Strawberry Maintenance Runs for 09 have been posted on the calendar.
Sunday May 17th Spring Maintenance Run.
Saturday October 17th Fall Maintenance Run.
Please attend one or both of these runs to help keep our trail clean.
Just as a reminder to keep member status one maintenance run a year is required.
Thanks,
TM Gonzo ![]()
January 16, 2009
4:40 pm
4:40 pm
BKGM Jeepers
Folsom
Moderator

Club President
Forum Posts: 7497
Member Since:
April 2, 2003
April 2, 2003
OfflineJanuary 16, 2009
7:32 pm
7:32 pm
Guest
Guest
Guest
"BKGM Jeepers" wrote: Count me in. I'll even bring my fancy orange water jug!
Great!
"FAM" wrote: I'm available both days. 8)
Fantastic!!
"gamfam" wrote: I'll be there.
Super!!!
"JohnDF" wrote: You know I'm in 😀
Can always count on you!
"Bender" wrote: On my calendar!!!
What?? no I'll be there, I am in, I expected a bit more from the VP. ![]()

Forum Timezone: America/Los_Angeles
Most Users Ever Online: 647
Currently Online: Jeff_R, Chris Campbell
Guest(s) 9
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
JohnDF: 9521
Fred: 3609
Gregulator: 3119
Jeff_R: 2101
RobD: 1721
Josh: 1630
Gilbert & Betty: 1467
Tom: 1465
Guy and Lynda: 1448
Justin: 1416
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 12
Members: 148
Moderators: 16
Admins: 2
Forum Stats:
Groups: 5
Forums: 24
Topics: 4506
Posts: 69237
Members Birthdays
Today: None
Upcoming: Gregulator, Mash5boom, Lynda and Guy, Keith and Katina
© Simple:Press —

