Forum
Please consider registering
Advanced Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
May 31, 2024
2:19 am
Roy & Romika
Elverta, CA

Club Member
Forum Posts: 272
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Have fun guys and be safe. I can't pull away from work tomorrow. 

May 31, 2024
4:49 am
Jeff_R
Meadow Vista

Club Member
Forum Posts: 1768

Roy & Romika said
Have fun guys and be safe. I can't pull away from work tomorrow. 

Sorry you can't make it Roy. Thanks for letting us know.

May 31, 2024
6:32 am
k-jeep
Parts Unknown

Club Member
Forum Posts: 2237

On our way.

May 31, 2024
8:34 pm
Sloguy

Club Member
Forum Posts: 399

Home,  will unpack tomorrow.  What a beautiful day. Nice easy ride down then the gremlins started their thingy. Kevin tore the bracket off his rear track bar and my E Lockers did not work. Thanks to everyone for getting us through and especially super hero Gil who did not have to pull winch line. Great group and great start of the Wheelin' season.

May 31, 2024
10:00 pm
Jeff_R
Meadow Vista

Club Member
Forum Posts: 1768

Kevin and I are back home too. After the run we came back through Foresthill. We did a snow run. Well, we did get to drive through a few patches of snow. We followed some detour signs that directed us to Foresthill and had to turn around several miles in after we came upon several large trees across the detour route. We went back and followed our original route on Mosquito Ridge Road and did finally make it to Foresthill. Kevin was experiencing some vibrations which we stopped to check several times. After we got to Foresthill Kevin did another inspection and discovered a very damage rear driveshaft. Kevin limped it home not wanting to drive too fast. Speaking of fast, we did see a group of about 20 or more motorcycles on Foresthill road traveling the opposite direction from us that were driving 80 to 100 mph.

A fun and challenging day. Thanks to Josh for setting it up and to Kevin for leading after Josh couldn't make it. We certainly missed having some of the regulars who normally make this run but I'm glad there four of us who did because there is always strength in numbers. Great teamwork out there today and I'm so looking forward to the beer that Gil has to buy John, Kevin and me at the next meeting.

June 1, 2024
1:44 pm
k-jeep
Parts Unknown

Club Member
Forum Posts: 2237

Yep, took the rear driveshaft off this morning and the Jeep is drivable again in front wheel drive. 10 years of hard wheeling on this Jeep. Thanks for everyone’s help. 

June 1, 2024
3:21 pm
Gilbert & Betty
El Dorado Hills

Club Member
Forum Posts: 1410

It was fun a great day, good weather a little carnage. The water fall was wet and tough as always. All in all Hell Hole did not disappoint as usual.  My thanks and appreciation to everyone that made the run so much fun. We missed all that couldn’t make it. 

Forum Timezone: America/Los_Angeles
Most Users Ever Online: 81
Currently Online:
Guest(s) 1
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
JohnDF: 9523
Fred: 3609
Gregulator: 3054
Jeff_R: 1768
RobD: 1721
Josh: 1631
Tom: 1465
Justin: 1416
Gilbert & Betty: 1410
Dan-H: 1378
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 12
Members: 141
Moderators: 5
Admins: 1
Forum Stats:
Groups: 5
Forums: 24
Topics: 4268
Newest Members:
Julie Dwyer, [email protected], keithsavoy3, follosdin, TerryL, [email protected], Ski man, RomikaHill, JKJeepGirl
Moderators: Posse4x4: 1, BKGM Jeepers: 7029, Lynda and Guy: 202, kris_olof: 1115, Jamie (K6NUB): 767
Administrators: k-jeep: 2237
Members Birthdays
sp_BirthdayIcon
Today: None
Upcoming: rokjeep, frostie_jeep