Don't Forget, meetings have moved to our new location @ Mark and Monica's Family Pizza, 4751 Manzanita Ave., Carmichael, CA 95608!
9:54 pm
September 1, 2023
Offline3:37 am

Club Member
September 22, 2017
Offline3:40 am

Club Member
September 22, 2017
OfflineChris Campbell said
it looks like most everyone will already be at the trailhead on Saturday morning with nobody planning on meeting in Pollock Pines. I will just plan on meeting at Wrights lake by 9 unless I hear otherwise.
Chris, Im still planing to meet up at Pollock Pines fueling up and leaving there at 8am.
3:41 am

Club Member
September 22, 2017
OfflineTKR (Tim) said
Several of you told me that I'd really like this trail so I'm intrigued. If there is room for another rig on this trip, I might be able to take Friday afternoon off and make it to camp on Friday, from the Bay Area. I don't want to block any club members from a spot, so let me know.
Tim, there is room for you.
4:06 pm
January 20, 2009
Offline5:25 pm

Club Member
July 14, 2016
OfflineUpdated list of participants for this run:
1. Jeff and Kathy (probably camping at Wrights Lake on Friday)
2. Roy and Romika (maybe camping at Wrights Lake on Friday)
3. Jamie (camping at Wrights Lake on Friday)
4. Dale and Kelly (camping at Wrights Lake on Friday)
5. Jayson and Stacey (camping at Wrights Lake on Friday)
6. Brian and Nate (camping at Wrights Lake on Friday)
7. Brad (may do a day in and out run on Saturday)
8. Chris and the girls (not camping on Friday)
9. Tim (maybe camping Friday)
10. Kevin (not camping on Friday due to fear of bears or beers) haha
Jeff and Kathy Root
7:21 pm

Club Member
August 31, 2018
Offline11:28 am

Club Member
March 18, 2024
Offline6:46 pm

Club Member
July 14, 2016
Offline9:26 pm

Club Member
August 16, 2023
Offline7:47 am

Club Member
April 18, 2019
Offline2:27 pm

Club President
April 2, 2003
Offline3:22 pm

Club Member
July 14, 2016
OfflineUpdated list of participants for this run:
1. Jeff (camping at Wrights Lake on Friday)
2. Roy and Romika (not camping on Friday)
3. Jamie (camping at Wrights Lake on Friday)
4. Dale and Kelly (camping at Wrights Lake on Friday)
5. Jayson and Stacey (camping at Wrights Lake on Friday)
6. Brian and Nate (camping at Wrights Lake on Friday, arriving late)
7. Chris and the girls (not camping on Friday)
8. Tim (maybe camping Friday)
9. Kevin (not camping on Friday)
Looks like we have at least five rigs for camping on Friday at Wrights Lake. I have never been there but I suspect we will need two or three campsites. I plan to get there in the late morning or the early afternoon. From what I can tell:
1. It is first come, first served
2. A hosted campground so campfires should be permitted (bring your campfire permit either way as you will need if for a propane stove at Barrett Lake)
3. Has two loops for camping so look around both loops if you are trying to find those who may have arrived before you
Jeff and Kathy Root
7:04 pm
September 1, 2023
Offline9:36 am

Club Member
August 16, 2023
Offline9:55 am

Club Member
July 14, 2016
Offline10:45 am

Club Member
December 14, 2018
Offline12:15 pm
January 20, 2009
Offline1:39 pm
September 1, 2023
Offline5:36 pm

Club Member
August 31, 2018
Offline6:00 pm
January 20, 2009
OfflineChris Campbell said
Ik-jeep said
Is it Me, Roy & Romika, Chris & girls, meeting at Pollock Pines Saturday morning? Or would you prefer to meet at the trailhead?
Im good with either. I'll still top of the fuel amd grab some snacks either at Pollock or fresh pond if we just meet at the trail.
I’ll be topping off as well at Pollock Pines. I’ll be there before 8am.
Kevin
6:38 pm

Club Member
August 31, 2018
OfflineS
k-jeep said
Chris Campbell said
Ik-jeep said
Is it Me, Roy & Romika, Chris & girls, meeting at Pollock Pines Saturday morning? Or would you prefer to meet at the trailhead?
Im good with either. I'll still top of the fuel amd grab some snacks either at Pollock or fresh pond if we just meet at the trail.
I’ll be topping off as well at Pollock Pines. I’ll be there before 8am.
Sounds good. See you at Pollock Pines
Chris Campbell
1:56 pm

Club Member
April 18, 2019
Offline1 Guest(s)